Going for IVF treatment is a big decision, and it creates confusion among infertile couples. One of the biggest questions that pop up in mind is how you can boost the IVF success rate. The first thing is to find the best fertility clinic in Anna Nagar. Here are the measures that you should take to improve the success rate of IVF:
- Take a healthy diet – IVF exhausts a woman’s body as the process includes many treatments and gives stress. To boost the chance of pregnancy, a woman should take a fertility diet. Proper nourishment to the embryo gives positive results and leads to a healthy pregnancy.
- Avoid strenuous exercise – IVF drains away from your body as it gives you a lot of stress. It is advisable not to do heavy exercise after IVF as it reduces the chances of getting pregnant. Heavy exercise reduces fertility and causes IVF failure.
- Finding the best IVF centre – Before going for IVF, finding the best IVF centre with a high success rate is imperative. Choose the IVF centre that has experienced doctors and healthcare professionals. Read reviews about the centre and find out if the centre uses advanced medical technology with IVF. You should also find out the IVF treatment cost to get a fair chance of the expenditure that the process will demand. The cost of treatment varies from city to city in India; for example, IVF cost in Hyderabad ranges between Rs.90,000 to Rs.1,40,000.
- Manage your stress – IVF can be stressful as there are so many appointments and medications to take care of. It can increase your stress level. So, it is important to manage the overall stress. You can try meditations, breathing exercises, hypnotic therapy etc., to reduce your stress.
Also, Read – avoid foods during IVF cycles
- Get enough sleep – Sleep plays a key role in boosting your fertility. Getting 8 hours of sleep at night is very important for making your IVF cycle a success. Adequate sleep balances your hormones, reduces your stress and gives your body the rest required to make a baby.
- Keep blood sugar normal – Abnormal blood sugar can affect your fertility, so keeping it under control is very important. High or low sugar levels can affect hormonal levels and interfere with the implantation of the embryo.
- Take your supplements – Supplements help in increasing the quality and quantity of the eggs, which improves the chances of a successful IVF. Ideally, supplements should be taken a few months prior to the retrieval cycle. The main vitamins you should focus on are Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Melatonin, Inositol, DHEA, and Resveratrol.
In addition to the above-given tips to boost your fertility, you should consult a specialist from a reputed IVF treatment centre with all the advanced technology and laboratory. You deserve a healthcare professional who understands your needs and takes the time to listen to your problems during your fertility journey. So, you should always look for someone who is experienced and knowledgeable.
Also, Read – Indian Celebrities Who Chose IVF