Pregnancy is considered one of the best phases in every woman’s life. During this period you experience many mood swings as there is a whole mixture of feelings taking place. As we know that pregnancy lasts for about 40 weeks, you’re body undergoes many changes during this period. However, the problems which you face are quite common. You need to be prepared for all these changes in well advance to avoid further complications. Consulting an experienced doctor or a gynecologist is crucial..
Before going ahead with these, have a quick look at 10 common problems which women face during pregnancy.
- Acne problems – You will start remembering your teenage days, where you were struggling hard in dealing with the acne issues. The acne problem occurs because of the hormonal changes which take place in your body.
- Feeling tired all the time – It is possible to start feeling tired in the very first 12 weeks. Even if you have taken a proper rest, you will still feel tired due to the hormonal changes.
- Leakage from Nipples – You might have thought that you will start lactating on the arrival of your baby. However, the fact is that, once you are pregnant your body starts producing the milk. The fluid that you will observe is known as colostrums. However, leakage of milk is considered normal during pregnancy.
- Vaginal discharge increases – In the pregnancy period, you will notice an increased discharge from your vagina. The smell and the texture of the discharge will also change.
- Vaginal bleeding – You will notice a little blood from your vagina in your initial days of pregnancy. It is called spotting. It occurs when the embryo is implanted in the wombs wall.
- Finding difficulty in sleeping – As there will be a lot of changes taking place in your body, it will be difficult for you to find a sound sleep. Tiredness can also be the reason of not able to achieve a regular sleep pattern.
- Headache – You tend to experience a mild to a severe headache during the pregnancy period. It causes a lot of discomforts.
- Seeing strange dreams – During your pregnancy, you might end up seeing a scary dream which might be completely unexplainable also. As this is your first experience, thus it causes more confusion and the anxiety level is also too high.
- Constipation – You may find hard to pass your stool and end up with lots of discomforts. The reason for experiencing the constipation is because of the hormonal changes.
- Always feeling hot – Even if the weather is cold, you will still feel very hot. You will go through heatstroke, sweating a lot and also feel as being flushed.
Pregnancy period is one of the best periods, but with it, you have to face various health problems. However, there is no need to worry about that because they are quite common and for every problem you can find out a solution. If you are living in Bangalore you can look for the best maternity hospital in Bangalore.