Condoms are one of the most used forms of contraception in the world. You do not want to compromise when it comes to your sexual pleasures and thus condoms are undoubtedly the best way to experience hassle free intercourse. While it makes the process easier, buying the same is a tricky business. With digitalization being at its peak, you can also opt for online condom purchase and take as much time to figure out the best option as you require without worrying about people judging you. Here are a few things you should know before buying the perfect condom for yourself.
- Be specific- There are several kinds of condoms available in the market such as flavoured, textured, ribbed, ultra thin, glow in the dark, edible, etc. You can’t get distracted by the variety of the product and must know which is the best suitable option you want to go with. If it is your first time, go for the plain lubricated condom as it is the best option and you can experiment later after discussing with your partner.
- Right size- Condoms may look like a small balloons but they are quite stretchy and long. This is why you must know how to buy the right condom size because a condom that is too long for your size can be very slippery and there are chances it can come off easily.
- Lubrication- Although the majority of condoms claim to be already lubricated, it might not be enough for you. Also, these all are the market strategy to attract more customers. It is always a good idea to buy a lubricated condom as it reduces the friction and allows smooth penetration, making your partner feel more at ease. You can also buy a separate lube so that there is no need to stop if the lubricated condom isn’t enough to support the deed.
- Expiration date- Yes, just like other products, condoms have an expiry date as well. Make sure you check the same before you buy one as it directly impacts the effectiveness of the condom. An expired condom can lead you to unexpected circumstances such as pregnancy, infections or sexually transmitted diseases.
- Buy in advance- Always buy condoms before you think you are going to need them. You never really know when exactly you want to have sex so it is always a good idea to be prepared in advance. Also, buying a condom at that exact moment may kill the mood of your partner. You can buy a few packets in advance so they last for a while.
One of the most important aspects while buying a condom is to maintain your cool. It might be a little awkward if it is your first time but you need to know it’s completely normal and the cashier would not judge you. Also, remember the purpose of buying a condom which is to be safe and prepared and that buying a condom is not a big deal. Lear More – Have the Midas touch in the bedroom