There is a saying ‘First impression is the best impression’. In today’s competitive world, your appearance plays an important role in creating that first impression on people. You will not be judged by your skills and education alone. Today, with increased pollution and, changing climatic scenarios, maintaining healthy skin is very difficult. Consulting a skin specialist is becoming a necessity.
So, if you are suffering from any skin problem like acne, eczema, psoriasis, or you want to remove a benign tumour from your forehead. You may want to remove a tattoo you don’t like anymore; a skin specialist or dermatologist is the answer to all your skin problems.
Skincare doctors or dermatologists are specialists in skincare, prevention and treatment of various skin, hair, and nail diseases. Some of them are surgeons also. Many Skin Specialists in Dubai specialized in the different fields of skin, hair or nail ailments. Many licensed skin speciality clinics spread all over the city attach many of these renowned doctors and surgeons. These clinics have world-class infrastructure and advanced technologies to cater to the present-day needs of the patients. The various services you can get in a skincare clinic in Dubai include:
- Infection and Rashes solution
- Allergy Solution
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Eczema Treatment
- Acne and Acne scar solution
- Age Control Solution
- Dark Circle Solution
- Hand and Feet Rejuvenation
- Lip Enhancement Solution
- Pigmentation Solution
- Skin Glow Face Therapy
- Laser Luxe Hair Removal’
- Wart removal
- Volume and Filling Augmentation Solution
- Skin Rejuvenation
Given below are some steps you can follow to find good Skin Specialists in Dubai:
- Decide what your needs are: You should know the exact reason you want to see a specialist. There are three types of specialized fields. They are
- Medical – eczema, acne, psoriasis etc
- Surgical – removal of benign tumour, warts
- Cosmetic -Botox, facial sculpting.
Some doctors practice two or three of these fields together. He may be a surgeon who does cosmetic surgery also.
- Get recommendations-It is best to get recommendations from your friends and family or someone who has already undergone any treatment. They can give you first-hand information about the doctor, his treatment methods, charges, etc.
- Do your research- These days, every piece of information is available on the web. Search online for the best Skin Specialists in Dubai. You can search for any specialist doctor or a clinic where you can get all types of treatment together. Make a note of the ones nearer to you or those you prefer most. Read about the dermatologist or the clinic. Check out the services they are offering, the specialist doctors in their panel of doctors, charges, their affiliations etc.
- Read reviews- Reviews are the best form of reference you can get. Read the reviews of the clinics or doctors you have shortlisted. Here the number of reviews matters most. Ten positive reviews among a total of fifteen reviews will not be the same as ten positive reviews among fifty reviews. Still, if most reviews are positive reviews, you can give them a try. You can also read the reviews of the type of treatment you want to take and see what people are saying about the treatment. Cut down on the shortlisted clinics based on the review.
- Visit the clinic- After you have shortlisted the list of clinics offering the treatment you need, pay a visit physically. Once you go to a clinic, look around, talk to the people there, you will feel the positive or negative vibes of the place. It will make you feel either very comfortable or uncomfortable in the environment. Check out their treatment procedures, affiliations and certifications. Find out whether they have a solution to your skin problem or the treatment you want.
- Know your Skin Specialists in Dubai – After touring the shortlisted clinics, decide on two or three of them you felt comfortable with; Get an appointment with the dermatologist there. Check out their certifications, qualifications, speciality, skills, experience in the treatment you need.
Always keep in mind that a good dermatologist should be certified by the Dubai Health Authorities (DHA), have proper qualifications with years of experience and practice. He should give you ample time to get acquainted, make you feel comfortable enough to trust him and share your problems. Select the specialist you liked the most.
- Budget – You should keep an idea of the expenses involved and the charges you must pay for the treatment you wish to take. Check out if you can have insurance cover. Consider the charges of the doctor, the number of visits required, the cost of medicines and surgical procedure if any. Plan your payment accordingly.
Follow these points and you will find the right Skin Specialists in Dubai!