No one thinks that they are going to have infertility issues. The majority of the people are not even able to notice that they are experiencing the symptoms of infertility. It only strikes their mind when they have been trying to conceive for some time. We know, it is a heartbreaking situation for couples. But thank God for the latest technologies, it is much easier to find out what you are suffering from and how it can be treated. Irrespective of the location, you can find various best fertility clinics in Bangalore oranywhere else depending upon your preference. The condition is not only limited to women. There are various cases in which male infertility issues are the main reason. First of all, it is necessary to understand the symptoms of male as well as female infertility so that you can figure out what is happening-
Signs of infertility in men
- Less sexual desires- A change in the sexual desires of a man is often linked to infertility issues. The change of hormones is the major reason here.
- Erection issues- If a man is not able to maintain his erection, he should get checked before it’s too late.
- Small testicles- The testes are responsible for storing a man’s sperm. It is important to maintain the health of testicles. Firm and small testes can play a major role in infertility issues.
- Ejaculation- If you are having any issues regarding ejaculation, you must consult a doctor.
- Swollen testicles- There are many reasons that one could experience swelling as well as pain in testicles. These can lead to infertility issues.
Signs of infertility in women
- No periods- If you notice a pattern in periods cycle or not having periods for quite some time now. It is a sign for you to visit your doctor.
- Irregular periods- A normal cycle is considered to be of 28 days. A bit of up and down is also normal. But if your periods are inconsistent to a level where you cannot really estimate or evaluate your next cycle is a sign. This can also be related to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) as well as hormonal issues.
- Painful sex- It is never normal to have pain during sex. If you’re facing painful sex, there are chances that an untreated condition is lying there in the body, be it hormonal issues or endometriosis.
- Heavy periods- Period cramps are normal but having heavy periods- or extremely painful periods that affect your everyday life is not. It can be related to fertility issues.
- Hormone fluctuations- Hormonal fluctuations can be estimated through various conditions such as facial hair growth, weight gain, skin-related issues, thinning hair, reduced sex drive, etc.
Treatment for infertility for men
One must immediately contact the doctor in case of infertility concerns. Here is the list of male infertility treatments-
- Medications can help a man if he’s facing premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction. Professional counselling can also help in this condition.
- There are various surgeries that can be performed such as reverse vasectomy, sperm retrieval from testes directly, varicocele correction, etc.
- Assisted reproductive technology can be used to acquire sperm through various methods such as normal ejaculation or from donors. Many people opt for treatments such as ICSI in Bangalore, Mumbai or Delhi’s trusted and well-equipped hospitals.
- Medications can be used to treat Hormonal changes as well as any infections that can be a cause of infertility.
Treatment of infertility for women
Here is a list of treatment methodologies applied to women infertility issues-
- Hysteroscopy- The procedure is used to open the blocked fallopian tubes and divide the scar tissue.
- Laparoscopy- The method involves a few small incisions so that the surgeon can visually examine the internals of a female reproductive organ.
- In Vitro Fertilization- The process involves placing the fertilized sperm into the uterine cavity.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection- The process requires direct injection of sperms into the eggs.
- Intrauterine Insemination- The sperm is placed into the uterus in such a way that it reaches the eggs directly.
The success rate of every treatment differs from the other. In addition to that, it also depends upon various conditions whether the treatment will work for you or not. It would be best to discuss with the doctor and then proceed with any treatment methodology.