Cetyl myristoleate has been located to be extremely effective in pain-relief formulas. A researcher at the National Institute of Health found that laboratory mice had a substance in their blood that rendered them immune to arthritis. It turned out to be a rare fatty acid recognized as cetyl myristoleate or CMO. This scientist created a strategy of making CMO in the laboratory and found that it was extremely effective at relieving arthritic pain.
Researchers at the University of Connecticut gave cetyl myristoleate in a topical cream application to sufferers with joint and muscle pain in one or both knees and an wonderful 100% of them got relief from their pain.
Other scientific studies have confirmed its pain-relieving effectiveness.
The Joint European Studies Program (double-blind research) identified that every single consumer of CMO obtained relief – some with up to 87% improvement.
An additional double-blind study (reported in The Journal of Rheumatology) identified that sufferers with persistent knee osteoarthritis saw substantial improvement with CMO while the placebo group saw no change.
CMO has been described as a possible “alternative to the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for treatment of OA”!
In an investigation of 1,814 arthritis sufferers, every single patient, other than a few who had liver damage, have been assisted with CMO. At least 87% of them had higher than 50% recovery and more than 65% of these showed from 75% – 100% recovery. CMO assists with all kinds of arthritis.
No dangerous side effects have been observed in laboratory animals at high doses or in limited human experiments.
This fatty acid acts as a joint “moisturizer,” cushions joints and helps repair cell membranes. It penetrates muscle, tissues, tendons and joints to rapidly lower persistent inflammation which can induce so much pain.
CMO has been found to be far more effective when combined with other components. An ingredient it performs particularly properly in combination with is MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane).
While CMO is relatively rare in nature, MSM, is a naturally and commonly -occurring nutritional kind of sulfur. MSM helps to make body cells much more permeable enabling enhanced movement of nutrients in and out. Numerous physicians know it as “The Natural Solution to Pain” because it performs two ways to naturally relieve your pain. Initially, it blocks the “c” pain nerve fibers from sending the pain signal to your brain. Second, MSM lowers swelling and inflammation which can result in a great deal of pain.
In a double-blind clinical trial (Osteoarthritis and Cartilage), the use of MSM for sufferers past age 40 and with arthritic knees showed a substantial lessening in pain in all who got the MSM.
To make CMO even more effective and to help with a broad range of pain disorders, other components can be combined with it.
- Menthol is very quickacting to help cool burning pain. It actually sends a pleasant cooling sensation to the brain that helps to counter the burning heat of inflammation. Menthol also can increase blood-flow which always helps to increase healing.
- Magnesium sulfate can greatly alleviate muscle spasms. This mineral is fast-acting at reducing twitching and muscle spasms and has been demonstrated to lessen joint pain by 80%.
- Lachesis mutus , a rare homeopathic herbal remedy from South and Central America thins the blood and therefore improves blood flow, speeds healing and clears toxicity from the body.
- Belladona is a powerful anesthetic that alleviates swelling, stops muscle twitches, relieves nerve pain, and soothes aching muscles and shooting pains.
- Phosphorous lessens the pain signals going to the brain and is very good at helping muscles to recover from exercise.
- Rhus tox, an ancient natural remedy, helps eliminate stiffness and aches in muscles and joints and can be helpful for sprains and back aches.
- Naja, a rare but potent remedy from India quickly settles nerve-based pain and helps to relieve inflammation. It’s also effective at combating migraine headaches.
To find out about a formula that actually combines all of these pain-relieving substances in one wonderful pain answer read much more information at cetyl myristoleate
And there are no bad side effects from using CMO. It will be able to relieve those aches and pains and keep you going.