Skin health is something we cannot take lightly at all; a healthy mind in a healthy body is not just a saying, but it should be our life goal. Nowadays, with unhealthy eating habits and daily hassle with pollution, our skin has taken a heavy toll with some un-repairable damage. If we take care of the skin in our early life till our 20s, then the skin will take care of itself after that. We just need to be consistent with our skincare regime.
Many people do not take their skin health seriously and then regret it later in their lives. We should never undermine our skin health and always keep in mind the different ways to improve skin health.
To identify what type of skincare regime a person must follow, he/she should be aware of the type of skin they have. Oily skin is prone to acne and other issues like blackheads, dull skin, shiny zones and visible pores. Whereas dry skin has its own problems like- rough skin, tightness, cracks, scaling, peeling and sometimes even itching. The skin should be treated accordingly in both cases, and only a few skincare products are beneficial for both skin types.
Improve Your Skin Health with a Drinkable Skincare Product
Dermatologists and scientists from all around the world have been researching different bio and chemical products for the best possible solution for all skin related issues. The latest products of these extensive researches are drinkable skincareproducts.
A lot of people are sceptical about any chemicals consumption due to the unknown after-effects of such intakes. This is not an unreasonable worry because some harmful chemicals, whether used externally or internally, can damage the body cells for a long period of time. To save ourselves from any such damage, we should always be informed buyers and always be aware of the ingredients of our products.
If we are careful enough, these products can really help repair and preserve our skin cells. The ease of use is another important factor when it comes to these drinkable skincare products; we do not need to get any medications or take injections or even get any cosmetic procedures done on our skin, we just need to drink this liquid at specified intervals, and it will do the rest.
Ingredients and benefits of Drinkable Skincare products
- Aloe Vera is the most commonly used skin care product, which is naturally extracted from an aloe vera plant. This helps to get clear and glowing skin with a smooth feel. This can also help reduce acne and clearing pores on the skin naturally without inflammation. It has always been known for its anti-ageingabilities due to skin tightening.
- Vitamin C- Vitamin C’s antioxidant and immune-boosting abilities make it an essential ingredient of a drinkable skincare product. Vitamin C acts as an agent that helps increase skin collagen, which can be beneficial for the regeneration of cells. There can be multiple sources of Vitamin C like- Strawberry, blackcurrant, brussels sprouts, potatoes and many citrus fruits. a drinkable skincare product. Vitamin C acts as an agent that helps increase skin collagen, which can be beneficial for the regeneration of cells. There can be multiple sources of Vitamin C like- Strawberry
- Hyaluronic Acid- It is usually known to be an adhesive component for the tissues of the skin. It helps to bind the skin cells in a way that the moisture of the skin stays intact. This is an essential ingredient that can help the dry skin to lock the moisture.
- Glutathione- It has been proven that glutathione alone can help in many skin and nervous system diseases. It is basically a building block of the cell which plays a major role in skin regeneration. It also works as an antioxidant that keeps the free radicals in the cells as low as possible. A combination of Vitamin C and Glutathione can be considered as an elixir itself for its high antioxidant properties.
- Collagen Peptides- Collagen is an important protein that is responsible for supporting the connective tissues of the body. It can increase the skin’s structural integrity and have multiple health benefits such as – bone Suppose a drinkable skincare product has all of these essential ingredients. In that case, it can really work as a skin fuel agent that mass and strength, heart health, etc.
can help neutralize the harmful cells and at the same time help in increasing the overall health and integrity of the skin to provide glow to any dull skin.