The basic of skincare includes cleansing, moisturizing and sunscreen. But the most important part of a skincare routine is serum. There are many different types of serum available in the market at present. These include brightening serum, hydrating serum, calming serum and anti-ageing serum etc. Some serums work as all in one. The serum is the one answer if you are looking for skin firming and tightening. It is very important to know how to choose the right type that will suit you the best and if it’s worth buying. Some of the questions that you must ask are:
How is serum more effective than a normal cream?
The serum helps in effectively delivering active ingredients deep into your skin and is a topical product. All acids, vitamins, botanical extracts, peptides, antioxidants and other ingredients are absorbed into the skin with the help of serum. It is a liquid texture thin product that seeps into the skin and helps in getting the maximum benefit from the substances. The main job of the moisturizer is to prevent dehydration of the skin, thus the thick texture of the moisturizer makes penetration of essential substances difficult. Serums being water-based can be applied on bare face and the active ingredients will easily sink into the skin. The serum also has a higher amount of active ingredients than moisturizing creams. It is regarded as one of the best skin tightening products that can be incorporated into your skincare routine. As a skincare rule, the serum must be applied after cleansing but before moisturizing the skin.
What are the different types of tightening serum?
The Anti-aging serum helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles of the skin. It repairs the loss of elasticity and firmness. Additionally, it also helps in treating dark spots, dullness and pigmentation of the skin. The tightening serum repairs the collagen structure of the skin. Some common types of serum include:
· Hydrating serums
· Brightening serums
· Antioxidant serums
· Resurfacing serums
· Pore-minimizing serums
· Clarifying serums
· Anti-aging serums
· Calming serums
How to choose the best suitable for you?
You must add serum to your skincare routine because of the following characteristics:
- It is a lightweight, thin and fluid texture product that can be easily applied to the skin.
- It is easily absorbed into the skin because it is made up of small molecules, unlike oils and creams that have occlusive ingredients.
- The product is silicone-free and oil-free which does not trigger acne or clog pores.
- The main aim of the product is to improve skin quality and remove dullness and fine lines.
- The concentration of active ingredients in serum is higher than in moisturizers and other face creams.
- The effectiveness of serum is much more than any other cream. Its ability to penetrate the skin gives faster and better results.
- It is easier to layer other skincare products on the serum as it has a weightless texture.
How to incorporate the serum product into your daily skincare routine?
You must first determine what type of serum does your skin needs. If you require a skin tightening cream then opt for that. There are many types and benefits of several serums available in the market. The Super concentrated Tightening Diamond Serum is one such serum that is a skin tightening product.